Today installed shorty levers

CTK2609

CN Levers from the2wheels.com, thanks everyone! Next up... flush mount turn-signals or mirrors.

Attachments

Detrich

Looks great! :)

Crpngdth

looking good.

not to rain on anyones parade but hers a few pics of my JPR's after 4 months. no thats not an optical illusion, they really do look brown now. while the bike is garage kept at home, she is parked outside in the lot at work and i cant believe how they faded. i take very good care of this bike inside and out and it kills me to have these look like this. no more black levers for me after this season.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CTK2609

Heard about the fading problem. If/when it happens then I'll be more thankful they were only $30+ dollars.

Chucker

Anyone ever notice that pro racers don't use shorty's?

VRIIClubby

I imagine pro racers brake with 4 fingers when they're not just scrubbing off a little speed

not many actually.. I think it has more to do with where the lever is on the bar in relation to the grip, and not how many fingers they can fit on there.

(besides - the pro's have really little hands to go with there little tiny frames :))

Chucker

Pros actually brake with one finger quite often, and disengage the clutch with 4. I think they don't use shorty's because they want to have access to the levers no matter where their hand is on the grip (i.e. - after recovering from a tank slapper). I've thought about changing mine, but I couldn't find a benefit. Then I noticed the pros don't use them, and figured there's probably a good reason for that. No shorty levers here.

HClay

Looks good man, Just look at it this way if they fade, they are cheap enough to replace. Keep it up.

latony007