This might be my next gear purchase.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BKP

Nice boot -- I like Cortech gear.

I've been on a binge this month with gear... perhaps its the warm weather arriving -- but, I've been buying "on the spot."

I needed a good pair of summer boots as well. I *love* the S-MX5 A* boots I've been rocking... however, I wanted something more mid-height -- it gets hot down here... So, I found these, and pulled the trigger last night:

Sidi Traffic Boots Review at RevZilla.com - YouTube

BoneJj

I heard wide and I'm liking what I'm hearing....

I might have to order me a set of these.

I've been eyeing these as well:
http://youtu.be/B9FjHtq4l6c

Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

RoadTrip

Nice boot -- I like Cortech gear.

I've been on a binge this month with gear... perhaps its the warm weather arriving -- but, I've been buying "on the spot."

I needed a good pair of summer boots as well. I *love* the S-MX5 A* boots I've been rocking... however, I wanted something more mid-height -- it gets hot down here... So, I found these, and pulled the trigger last night:

Sidi Traffic Boots Review at RevZilla.com - YouTube
Yeah, this is my third Spring riding, and I purchase something new each time - I was considering a one-piece suit (for street riding), but my friend brought me back down to earth, so I am just getting a new jacket instead. It's too bad, apparently all the Euro dudes (and many in Cali), wear full suits on the street, and no one even pays any mind to them. But, I live in Texas, and even a racey looking jacket will get you stares like your from outer space, it's mostlly Harley leather and jeans down here. I can only imagine the horror if I dismounted the bike at a country convenient store sporting a 1-piece, there would prolly be a red alert and local posse formed to 'hunt down the alien'.

EsrTek

Looks like a nice boot, RevZilla is really good about returns and exchanging sizes...and I know what you mean about hard to find @ size 13.5 myself.
I went with Sidi's as I found their largest size boot, gave me about a half size too much room. I went the next size down (which is 1 full size down) and found it to be perfect.
The sidi's are even comfy enough you forget you have them on when you get to work!

Fizzer6R

you know what they say about big feet.............. big shoes

BoneJj

Looks like a nice boot, RevZilla is really good about returns and exchanging sizes...and I know what you mean about hard to find @ size 13.5 myself.
I went with Sidi's as I found their largest size boot, gave me about a half size too much room. I went the next size down (which is 1 full size down) and found it to be perfect.
The sidi's are even comfy enough you forget you have them on when you get to work!
I'm only an 11/11.5 but I've been noticing that for some damn reason most of these riding shoes got to full sizes after 10... So it goes 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12 and so on. That's really annoying as I would like to get a better range in shoes. It all depends on the cut for me and I need wide shoes personally. I have to typically buy at least a 3-4E width and in the case of my dress shoes I had to go to a 6E (hush puppies, great dress shoes! and other shoes as well).

My biggest problem has been finding shoes that are wide enough for my feet.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
A little late but I have them in both the airs for summer and regs for winter. The summer ones fit pretty good. I'm almost always a 12 in sneaker. I got both pairs in a 12. The airs are a tad roomy( i have a narrow foot). The regs are a but sung(especially before they broke in) because of the extra waterproofing membrane. Overall awesome boot for $1XX. They have great protection and a solid foodbed. Quality controll is a tad weak but for the price i couldnt be happier especially with the features.

BoneJj

Going to place official order, will let you guys know how it comes out..
okay, so you said you are a size 14 but do you ever have issues with width of shoes as well? Do you ever have to buy like a boot that is size 14 and is also wide or extra wide?

I'm curious because that is the kind of info I would like to know in regards to these when you get them.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member