This is what happens when you steal

JSP

Super Moderator
Should've been loaded with non-lethal rounds, or just had a pump. Nothing says 'you should rethink your next move very carefully' like the sound of a pump action shotgun in the dark...

Umm... no. Non lethal rounds, well there are no non lethal rounds, just "less than lethal" can bite you in the ass. If they did indeed die, then they can hold you liable for unintentional manslaughter. You obviously didnt mean to kill them since you had "less" than lethal rounds. Not advisable.

If you feel your life is in danger, you shoot and keep shooting for the biggest target (center mass) until the threat stops. If they die, they die. Dont be a criminal and you wont have to worry about that part.

I also wont just "let them take" something of mine. We need more people to stand up and fight back to these worthless scum bags. I am armed, I will confront you, If you pull a weapon on me, or even allude to having a weapon or advance on me in any threatening way, you will be shot. I've chosen to defend myself and my family and will not let some piece of shit think they can shit all over that.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member