This is kind of ironic? (story on how I found the FZ6R)

I was looking for some old photos in iPhoto and I came across this photo I took back in 2009. I had no bike experience, and didn't exactly have any interest in a bike at all.

Here is the bike I decided to sit on and tell my dad I really wanted to buy this "some day". I was 20 years old. Of course I didn't have the money, or the "OK" from my parents that I could own one.

3 years later, my dad had been riding BMW's (bikes) and I was sort of into it, but never really considered buying one. He had gone through a few bikes of his own as he progressed into a better rider. I decided after he ordered his K1200, or 1300 (I forget), that I really wanted one now.

Imagine 3 years later I finally bought one. The funny part is, I looked hard for months trying to find the right bike that would fit the style and what I would be most comfortable with. Without even knowing it, I ended up with a 6R, not even test driving one once. I didn't even realize I took a picture of the exact type of bike I would buy 3 years later. Kinda weird!

That is how I found true love :).

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

FitZ6R

Good thing you picked the faster color.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member