the whole family out riding

got pretty much the whole family out on the bikes today. it was alot of fun and hope to do again very soon.
the whole group

my aunties 500 cc learner bike

my aunties brand new harley thats never been fired, waiting for her to get more experience...

my uncles harley

my 400, well my gfs now i guess...

my fz6r(pretty aint it?)

my dads harley

my friend kyles yzf600r

couldnt resist getting a pic of my awesomes 1000 hp el camino dragster:cool:

heres all of us stopped for a rest

notice kyle in the background giving the finger, lol:rant: its all blackberry photos so sorry about the quality.

CDN6R

Thanks very much for the family pics,,,,,so being that H.D.'s seem to be the bike of choice with your family,,when are you getting yours? BTW your 6R is the nicest looking bike there!:thumbup:

Thanks very much for the family pics,,,,,so being that H.D.'s seem to be the bike of choice with your family,,when are you getting yours? BTW your 6R is the nicest looking bike there!:thumbup:
lol im not a fan of harleys at all, i cant see myself ever getting one. my dads is an 06 and cost him 17000 canadian, mine was 8600 canadian new off the showroom. and thanks, i like my fz6r as well. when i get a new bike, itll be a bigger sportbike. i like the specs of the gixxer 750 and thats the kind of power i want but its ugly... i wish yammy made a 750 sportbike or something similar. the next choice would maybe be a black ninja... i dunno. thats a decision next winter depending on the money situation or next year after that

CDN6R

I guess in the Super Sport bike class Suzuki is the only one making a 750. The premiere sport class I guess now is the 600 class. I think that if you went with a R6 or CBR 600 or a Kawi 600 (ZX6R?) you would be more than happy with the power and the weight loss.

Roaddawg

lol im not a fan of harleys at all, i cant see myself ever getting one. my dads is an 06 and cost him 17000 canadian, mine was 8600 canadian new off the showroom. and thanks, i like my fz6r as well. when i get a new bike, itll be a bigger sportbike. i like the specs of the gixxer 750 and thats the kind of power i want but its ugly... i wish yammy made a 750 sportbike or something similar. the next choice would maybe be a black ninja... i dunno. thats a decision next winter depending on the money situation or next year after that
What about the new Yamaha FZ8???

yuck, definately need a fairring lol. im to big for a cbr600 although they look sick. i think i probably would be happy with a r6 but i kind of want to have a healthy lead in performance from my buddys yzf600r. hes 130 lbs, im 220 lbs and i want to be able to smoke him any time anywhere lol.

Roaddawg

yuck, definately need a fairring lol. im to big for a cbr600 although they look sick. i think i probably would be happy with a r6 but i kind of want to have a healthy lead in performance from my buddys yzf600r. hes 130 lbs, im 220 lbs and i want to be able to smoke him any time anywhere lol.
Sounds like you need an R1 then! :cool:

alberta canada has a bylaw or law im not sure, but anyway people under 25 cannot insure any sport bike 1000 cc or higher. the government got tired of 20 year olds buying hayabusas and r1's and turning into road burger. so i got a little over 4 years before i can get an r1 haha

CrazyCawi

Fairing kits on the fz8 are available. Also, exaust, power commander, high flow air filter, and the weight diff between your new r6 and your buddys yzf, youll smoke him any day either way. But it comes down to the driver, shift points, and all of that jazz!

Roaddawg

alberta canada has a bylaw or law im not sure, but anyway people under 25 cannot insure any sport bike 1000 cc or higher. the government got tired of 20 year olds buying hayabusas and r1's and turning into road burger. so i got a little over 4 years before i can get an r1 haha
Hence why the "...I want to be able to smoke him anytime, anywhere..." comment holds true to the reasoning of restricting age limits/motor size!! :D:D

Well, you can still get killed on a 600cc, a 250cc, or a 1600cc....size doesn't matter...here, at least!! :eek:

Hence why the "...I want to be able to smoke him anytime, anywhere..." comment holds true to the reasoning of restricting age limits/motor size!! :D:D

Well, you can still get killed on a 600cc, a 250cc, or a 1600cc....size doesn't matter...here, at least!! :eek:
i agree. and its not like i rocket up to 300 km an hour and travel around like that. its more or less the fastest accel from 0-100 km an hour that im looking for then i let off and just cruise. but its not as simple as just gearing my bike down a bunch because i do a fair bit of highway riding and dont want it screaming when i spend 3+ hours on the highway. honestly the only 2 bikes im even considering next year right now is a newer r6 or gixxer 750. but anyway thats a year away and as of right now im more than happy with my fz6r! its a great bike that i use for commuting everyday and is fun and comfortable bike and love the simple features of a gas gauge and clock.

SAFE-T

alberta canada has a bylaw or law im not sure, but anyway people under 25 cannot insure any sport bike 1000 cc or higher.
Say what ? I used to work in the driver training field and Alberta had the absolute LOWEST requirements of any province in Canada for licensing. Basically if you had a pulse and a wallet with money in it you were good to go.

Say what ? I used to work in the driver training field and Alberta had the absolute LOWEST requirements of any province in Canada for licensing. Basically if you had a pulse and a wallet with money in it you were good to go.
not anymore apparently, the very first bike i looked at was a used r1 and got told no fing way :(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member