the video of my scorpion slip on

cavcuz05

this is a vid on start up...im still getting the fuel stabalizer and what not after being sorted all winter so its running kinda rough but ive been starting it every other day and its getting better...more vids to come as it warms up...i hate nebraska rain...rain and more rain in the forcast

MikeN02

Nice.. but that can is huge!

Also why did you choose scorpion over others? Don't know if it's just the camera combined with wind but it still doesn't sound as loud as a two bros full..

mchury

im not tryin to be an ahole man but i think the shorty exhaust look alot better on our bikes. As MikeN02 said."THAT CAN IS HUGE" lol

wallerjt217

Its cool that they are starting to come out with more and more stuff for our bike!! I much rather prefer the TBR full system. Cool pics brotha nice looking bike.:thumbup:

MikeN02

Its cool that they are starting to come out with more and more stuff for our bike!! I much rather prefer the TBR full system. Cool pics brotha nice looking bike.:thumbup:
It's not actually for our bike. It's a R6 header slip on that some of the members are doing.

Putting a R6 header on our bike breaks through the limitations of exhausts by giving us the option of putting on any slip on that the R6 uses.

That can is huge but I've seen some others with a smaller gp style.

sldwys87

im not tryin to be an ahole man but i think the shorty exhaust look alot better on our bikes. As MikeN02 said."THAT CAN IS HUGE" lol

I was going to go the shorty route but didn't want to take a chance on it not working out. Although after putting everything together on my bike, i believe a shorty would work. just you have to mod the r6 header to fit a shorty exhaust on it.

cavcuz05

Nice.. but that can is huge!

Also why did you choose scorpion over others? Don't know if it's just the camera combined with wind but it still doesn't sound as loud as a two bros full..
the can isnt a big as the pictures depict i was messing with setting on the camera...i plan on going a shorty route just want to mock everything up first and get the dyno tune done...im shopping around for a shorter exhaust but not coming up with many that would sound good...all in all i only spent like 400 as opposed to 700+

wallerjt217

I like the sound of the TBR! I like that others are doing stuff to their bikes to change it, but I think if I wanted the more performance I would rather buy a R1 or a R6! I like the FZ6R how it is not alot of these bikes where I live. I have seen 2! I have done way mo to my bike they even have!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okhrp7dwBn0]YouTube - DSCN0002.AVI[/ame]

ginner

Hi Guys,

I think the Scorpion can looks pretty slick.

I live in the UK and have the XJ6 and was just really wanting to ask if the R6 header mod would work for the my XJ6. If its a possibility I'll print as much info from here as I can gather and take it to a muffler/dyno shop a friend has recommended which is only a couple of junctions down the motorway and get a quote for fitting etc. Obviously I'd need to find some headers but I'm sure I'll get some on Fleabay.

Regards

Ste

cavcuz05

do it man i love the throaty sound of my exhaust...plus i love the fact i got and exhaust PCV and a dyno tune all under the cost of a TB exhaust or the M4...just my .02