Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

those deals are steals! (compared with Aus prices)

Cant wait for the steak knives offer..

Fizzer6R

how about buying a used bike from dealer, was shipped, arrived without speedo cable. called and said what the heck... reply got was oh no it had one, we rode the bike to test it out. really. so the shipper unscrewed it and took it off cause they needed or wanted to fool around. don't mind the connects looked like it didn't have a cable on either end for a while. ends were not clean :mad:

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

06330i

You guys will love this one: 2009 FZ6r Yamaha 600
Yes you are reading that price correct!

I've also had terrible experience with a dealership about an hour and a half away from me. Drove all the way out there, found a nice 2008 r6 that I got set on, and the guy said my cosigner HAD to come to the dealership to sign papers. (at the time it was really hard to for my dad to go 1.5 hours to sign stupid papers) anyways I begged the guy to bring the bike down to his house and we would sign papers, he claimed he couldn't do that blah blah blah. So I told him forget it I can't get my dad out there and I will take my business somewhere else. Started driving home got about 30 mins into the drive and the guy calls me and says now he CAN bring the bike down with papers. Never ended up doing business with him.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Detrich

OC Yamaha posts a lotta low "web special" prices on cycletrader.com. But then they have fine print saying excludes dealers fees, taxes, and license fees. I wish dealers would just post OTD prices.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bmw675

OC Yamaha posts a lotta low "web special" prices on cycletrader.com. But then they have fine print saying excludes dealers fees, taxes, and license fees. I wish dealers would just post OTD prices.
When I bought my 6r in 2009, I had a dealer call me back, saying yes they can do the deal that I had said I would do. I said OTD, I just need to bring a check for $xxxx? (Can't remember amount now). He said yes then you just need to take it to the DMV to take care of TTL. :rolleyes:

Apparently they don't even know what OTD really means. Needless to say they didn't make the sale.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Detrich

Hmm... Maybe I need to check their website for any leftover R1's... lol.