The Dark Knight Vs. Transformers...

N

NRVOUZ

A buddy and I were talking about this earlier today. He says that The Dark Knight was the best movie out in a very long time. I Think it was a Great Movie however I think that Transformers was better. So anyhow what do you all think? Transformers or The Dark Knight??

M

ms mrdr

The dark knight was ok, after all it was another batman movie and there are what 15 of them it seems (I know there's not that many, i sometimes exaggerate for effect:)
I definately liked transformers better!

S

Shafe716

The dark knight was ok, after all it was another batman movie and there are what 15 of them it seems (I know there's not that many, i sometimes exaggerate for effect:)
I definately liked transformers better!
blasphemy!!!! Dark Knight was the best movie I've seen in YEARS. Heath Ledger as The Joker was phenomenal... it makes his death that much more tragic.

W

wing8872

Transformers all the way!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumbup:

C

crx81

blasphemy!!!! Dark Knight was the best movie I've seen in YEARS. Heath Ledger as The Joker was phenomenal... it makes his death that much more tragic.
I probably enjoyed both equally, which was a lot. I don't get those that think Dark Night was one of the best movies in years... I don't know, for some reason it didn't draw me in completely. In fact, I probably liked Iron Man better. However, Heath Ledger will definitely go down as the best portrayal of the Joker ever.

A

Avalon786

You cant compare them since really they are way too different, its like taking a FZ6 and a 650R, the FZ6 comes from a line of many previous FZ6's (in regards to a post about there being many previous Batman Movies), the Ninja 650R is on its end "new" (in regards to the Transformers movie) as opposed to an "improved" FZ6...they are both very different (just like the movies are). A more appropriate comparison would be the improved Fazer vs the old Fazers (thus the new Batman vs the old Batman). I loved both movies, and to choose which one is better is all a matter of opinions, one person might love one but not the other and vice versa...They are both great movies! They both get my vote :p

A

abacall

Wow, really? Transformers? Great visual effects, but everything else was boring.
Dark Knight was a great film. A true film, not movie. A must own.