The A-Team

arkkornkid

I took my nephew to see it for his birthday. I walked in with NO expectations. This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid, so I hoped they'd do a good job but wasn't going to hold my breath.

The verdict:

It was great! Yes they tried to cram as much story as possible between the action, but it was a good plot and worked really well. The casting was spot on, I wasn't sure about Murdock because I didn't know who the actor was, but he was believable versus just being wacky.

An awesome summer movie. I thought it would be just mildly entertaining and I walked out with a huge grin on my face.

gearhead

Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to see this movie also. I loved the show growing up.

micigniter

I took my nephew to see it for his birthday. I walked in with NO expectations. This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid, so I hoped they'd do a good job but wasn't going to hold my breath.

The verdict:

It was great! Yes they tried to cram as much story as possible between the action, but it was a good plot and worked really well. The casting was spot on, I wasn't sure about Murdock because I didn't know who the actor was, but he was believable versus just being wacky.

An awesome summer movie. I thought it would be just mildly entertaining and I walked out with a huge grin on my face.
the shit was awesome dude, dont be shy.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Saw it, Liked it.

Pretty much non stop action guy flick. Very good.