Thank you for being awesome...

new2yam

I realize this may seem like a somewhat stupid post... But I wanted to say thank you. I haven't been on here very long but I've yet to meet one of you that isn't a standup guy or gal. Everything biking is supposed to be fun and bring us together. I recently left another forum that I was a long time member of. Those guys did nothing but spew venom and ever since I left them and came here I was reminded of what a forum community should be. Everyone will make smartass comments, it comes with being a biker lol - but seriously thanks for being a bunch of awesome guys - I'm really happy I found this place.

Reactions: JT

ylwf3vr

I do concur good sir!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

new2yam

Yea I tried a few other forums for my truck for my corvette one vid game and man what a dif feel.

That's y I'm on here so much.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
I'm boiling it down to this being an international forum, and focusing on one bike. And an awesome bike at that... :)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

latony007

well i tend to think that everyone who picked this bike must be intelligent and that helps, lol. Seriously i echo those comments, not only that everyone is so nice but very helpful. I have had several questions answered and problems fixed just in the 3 months i have been on. This is the first forum i have joined and i think i will be spoiled.

new2yam

I am probably one of the most venomous forum members here. And even I am fairly tame compared to some forums. I have been suspended, in arguments ect but when it comes down to it, I really like it here so attempt to be on good behavior.

if however you miss the venomous actions of others, let me know & I can send you a very nasty PM..

(evil grin)
I'll kept that in mind! You'll be my go to guy for a verbal assault if I feel the need. :p

echoplex

I'm not gonna lie, I've posted on many forums and this is probably the best one I've ever had a chance to post on.

FZ6Rs OF THE WORLD!!!! UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

form of...a bucket of water!!!!!

latony007

I'm not gonna lie, I've posted on many forums and this is probably the best one I've ever had a chance to post on.

FZ6Rs OF THE WORLD!!!! UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

form of...a bucket of water!!!!!
LOL form of...an eagle!!!

Motomama

Yeah, I m not the only corny one around here that feels the same. ;-)

I've belong to a few forums too, but they are usually very nasty to each other. Just out rightly mean and vicious.

I so happy that this forum is not like that at all. I find that everyone is so helpful and have a good sense of humor too.

Thank you all for cultivating this awesome forum. It is a nice place place to retreat to when I have a few moments out of my busy day to connect with my FZ6R fellow rider's.

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

crobih

I hate u alll. Thats why im on an fz6r forum and I ride the r1. Its still a yamaha, but the r1 forum is horrible. Everyone here is legit

BigRobb

Definitely one of, if not, the best forum out there. I've only been on here for a short time and i already feel like family :p you guys rock

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

danieljardim

I love this forum because of all the nake girls pictures you guys post all the time... oops wrong forum. too many windows open.

rhnatyk

I do believe that there is a correlation between the bike and the people that choose it. To paraphrase an old Honda advertising slogan: " you meet the nicest people on a ... FZ6R".

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Botty12

I got spoiled too with this forum being my first. Recently got a vw, and do I visit vwvortex? Definitely not after reading people sissy fighting over coil overs vs. bags.

So glad it's not one big "male chicken" fight/size contest over here!

Last edited:
Y

yellowfz

When I first came here the Mods would berate anyone that didn't use the search feature, sad. That got stopped thank God. Now the Mods do what they should do stay out of the fray and quit wielding their power around as if they were Gods. Finally! It has become a great forum now, but in the beginning it was not so great.

Please take this as it is and a not dig at the forum, just my perception and nothing else.
Still feel the need to explain myself so I wont get into trouble with the Mods again.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member