Test drove an R1 today....

CrazyCawi

the yellow one. tenfold.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

dcBear78

Yellow is you are a hairdresser. The rest of us blokes chose black.

A mate is selling his R1. I generally don't like the R1's much but I like his. I don't have the money as I am trying to sell my bike to free up some funds. But I would consider it if I did.

Detrich

Normally I like yellow, but that yellow fairing has a lotta black on it... Not sure it looks balanced. Between those two colors, the black looks more sleek. But, black is a very high maintenance color and hard to keep clean... I dunno. Tough choice. Maybe that's why I like blue. :)

CrazyCawi

Yellow is you are a hairdresser. The rest of us blokes chose black.

A mate is selling his R1. I generally don't like the R1's much but I like his. I don't have the money as I am trying to sell my bike to free up some funds. But I would consider it if I did.

you should be kicked in the nuts.

CDN6R

Well myself.. I like the YELLOW because I still have my helmet/jacket that I wore with my 09 yellow 6R. But for the the black bike is just to much black,,no contrast. Do what YOU like, not what we like.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

ajskillz13

but, they also tell me that the R1's weight makes it less nimble in the canyons and on the track.
No canyons and not many tracks in Indy... I think he'll be fine! lol :D

EDIT: I vote yellow... when I heard flames, I thought of the yellow / black R6 combo from a few years back (YUCK!)... but that's just a small decal that can be modified. I like the placement of each color there on the R1.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajskillz13

There's actually a nice track on the SW side of Indy... about 1/2 hr out of the loop on US40. Can't remember the name...it's been a while since I've been there. Not IRP (ORP now)
I do think there is one in Plainfield, but I haven't been out to see it yet.

Brock Kickass

Do it! Both colours look pretty cool on that bike. Don't be discouraged by DCBear; chicks dig guys who can do their hair. (j/k CC :p)

SpawnXX

Premium Member

DaveMK

Thanks for your review on the r1. Had the r6 on my mind for a while now. But being I'm 6'4", like u said, is a bit cramped.