Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

raven6

aw man, buy the suit now and don't worry about losing the weight.... hahaha

JonKerr

Elite Member

raven6

liquid diet, yeah I've been down that road before... yuk..!!! hope you are feeling better man... yeah track days do take a lot out of you, good thing there's class in-between riding sessions... by the end of the day all you feel like doing is hitting the couch..!!!!

BTW: I also have a pair of "lightly used" Sidi Vertigo Air's that I will be posting for sale later tonight... size 46 Euro/11.5 U.S.

peace..

bigguybbr

By liquid diet you mean drinking just beer right? Ah I remember the good old days when I was on a liquid diet. I called them my 20's...

Wish I could get either the suit or the helmet, but I'm just too big. Suit won't be long enough for my 6'5" 250lb frame (36" inseam), and my noggin is an XL at the smallest. If you ever gain lots of weight and a few inches in height then lose it again, be sure to let me know! :justkidding:

JonKerr

Elite Member

CDN6R

Years ago when my wife was in hospital (Chrones Disease) she was not allowed any milk. So she used to eat Cream of Wheat and apple sauce.(she says it is not bad at all!!):eek:

raven6

back on track bump...

b_who

UGHHHH wish my head was just a hair larger thats the exact arai helment i want but i wear a medium and im also on a tight budget :mad:

raven6

UGHHHH wish my head was just a hair larger thats the exact arai helment i want but i wear a medium and im also on a tight budget :mad:
you know the shell size for a large and a medium Arai is the same...?? its just a different liner and cheek pads... so you guys that wear a size medium could buy this helmet, change out the liner and cheek pads and have a size medium...

I can hook you up with where to get the liner and pads and what size to order...

Last edited:

raven6

Monday bump...

b_who

you know the shell size for a large and a medium Arai is the same...?? its just a different liner and cheek pads... so you guys that wear a size medium could buy this helmet, change out the liner and cheek pads and have a size medium...

I can hook you up with where to get the liner and pads and what size to order...
sorry i dont got the cash:mad:

BUMP!!! for a nice helment for a good price

raven6

bump for new price....