TBR saves life of non biker!

behindXgrnXeyes

Good, now that I got you all here, listen to my amazing story from this morning!!!!

I'm sitting in a left turning lane, 4 cars ahead of me, light is green, but traffic is busy in the morning so we are all just waiting. It's a three lane road so im watching the lanes of traffic move. In the middle lane is a white jeep wrangler SUV thing...moving SLOW. I laugh and wonder why no one is honking at this guy....must be car troubles...and FIGURES no hazard lights and he isnt trying to move over into the gas station(s) that are at every corner. This guy is craaaaaawling.

Finally, he makes it across the intersection....cars are quickly going around him and he starts to slowly move into the left lane....figures, no blinker.....

The guy is closer now and I can see the guy,head to the side, seems bored...wait...something isn't right....what is he....OMG HE IS ASLEEP! duuude!

So I perceived to rev my engine a couple good times, guy stirs out of sleep, jumps, grabs the wheel and continues on.

Ta da! TBR and other such non stock exhausts don't only save your life, but those of sleepy cagers as well :D

dsanchez222

That's why this I'm putting a TBR and PCV on my bike when I get my school money in Feb. Can't wait!

CtrlAltDl

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member