TBR help

cavcuz05

so got it on...it was a PITA cause when i did the r6 mod the dealer took my stock mount on the right side off and never gave it to me so i took the left one off and moved it to the right... didnt realize how close the pipe is to the center beam under the bike...then had a hard time getting the clamp to the mount...went for a short ride all is well...i did find a small leak where the gold back plate meets the chrome...any suggestions? Im to tires to fiddle with it any more...if anyone could snap a pic of where there mount is it would be great to

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

cavcuz05

The center beam (circled) where the swing arm bolts to...is you pipe maybe about an 1/2 to an inch away....mines pretty close but it will never hit seeing as thats not the part that moves...what threw me for the loop was the oe mount...as i said my mech guy took it off when the did my custom setup...so luckly they left the left one on...so i moved it

Attachments

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

yeah the oe mounts are only held by two bolts...as i said if i didnt have the left on still id be up the creek...unfortunaty i did make some minor scratchs:mad: which i should be able to polish out when doing the x ring...its under the bike so no really noticable

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member