Targa Fender Kit Free Signal Replacement

TargaGM

This offer is still in effect for those of you who have bought our Fender Eliminator Kit in the last 60 days. If you have had an issue with the turn signals in the kit please send me an email at this link Targa Accessories Inc. Sportbike and Cruiser Accessories "Click" on the "Rapid Response Email" link at the top of the page and let me know who you bought them from (an Invoice number would be helpfull) I will see that you get a replacement at no charge.

Last edited:

Stricken

Well it has been over a month now and I still have not gotten my replacement yet.

TrueBlue

Just thought I would mention this .... I bought and installed the Targa Fender Eliminator Kit yesterday and to my surprise BOTH of the light bulbs that were included in the kit were dead on arrival. Physically they appeared to be intact and did not appear broken from shipping, but neither of them worked. I had to go out and buy new bulbs just to use my brand new kit! I contacted the online store that I purchased it through (fatbikez.com) and luckily he is sending me a replacement set free of charge to make up for it, but this was still very aggravating.