Tapatalk?

6R Blackout

I had to reload the Tapatalk app to my phone, and now all I can do from it is access the forum and read all the new threads and replys. when I try to respond or reply to a thread and I hit the reply button it closes. I cant reply to any thread from my phone now for some reason the app is not working or I am doing something wrong? Has anyone els experienced this problem from there phone?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to try and get it resolved to where it works like it should and I can reply from my phone?

BKP

Haven't had that issue. Best resolution, IMHO, is to uninstall the app, and reinstall.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That's what you get for changing your name 6R Blackout. Or should I say, Hunter77!
:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

In other news, I haven't had any trouble with mine. What phone do you have? It may be specific for your phone. Read through the reviews and see if anyone with the same phone mentions a similar issue.

6R Blackout

I tried deleting it, and reloading it but nothing. I went into settings and that didnt help either. I have an I-phone 3Gs. It did work before. Maybe NastyB is shouldn't have changed my name, but why would that make the app malfunction on my phone?:confused: