T-rex Spool Adapter's And Undercarriage Protection Plate

jfont

Does anyone know when T-rex says they will get more spool Adapters in stock? They look real simple to make, I'm wondering if we could just make them and start our own side job if we order pieces in bulk(two blocks for top and bottom and two plates for the sides). The only problem would be making the threaded holes to specs to be compatible with their spools.

Also I was looking into the possibility of making an undercarriage protection plate like for rally cars. I haven't looked real close but I was thinking from the two bottom fairing support arms back to where the two sides of a center stand would mount for the connection points.

Ideas/Input/Opinions?

Sparkxx1

My advice is to contact them! I believe they've been out of stock for a while. They might do a big order.

xleeb0y13x

You can get a rear stand that doesn't need rear spools. The one I got from cycle gear works great.

Sent while running with scissors.

Cerebus

Yes, but aside from better stability on a stand, they give the added benefit of keeping your swing arm off the ground should you decide to lay your bike down.

EsrTek

With more and more stands coming w/ the square pegs for swingarm lift, the t-rex adapters are obsolete.
Might be a reason they haven't re-stocked them in a while...

I second the idea, get a trackside rear stand from cycle gear and your good to go, it's what I use.