t-rex lowering link

applejax

So i posted on the t-rex racing's facebook page asking if they were ever considering making a lowering link for our delicious fz6r.

Seeing how they make some for the r6 (retailing around 50) I thought it might be a nice to have another option to the roaringtoyz link (retail around 100).

Well, they just need a loaner bike.

exact facebook response

"We need a loaner bike, if you know someone in the area, please send the our way."

So, just in case anyone of you guys are near dallas, texas and want to help our community out, maybe ya'll can get in contact with them :D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Deanohh

I have a soupysperformance.com lowering link and shortened kickstand that I will never use because my kid now has my Fz6R.

Was $89 and the kickstand was $139. PM if interested in discount. I don't know if I'm supposed to offer something for sale on forum.

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

ewharper74

Ordered one today w/ kickstand for $144. :)

So i posted on the t-rex racing's facebook page asking if they were ever considering making a lowering link for our delicious fz6r.

Seeing how they make some for the r6 (retailing around 50) I thought it might be a nice to have another option to the roaringtoyz link (retail around 100).

exact facebook response

"We need a loaner bike, if you know someone in the area, please send the our way."

So, just in case anyone of you guys are near dallas, texas and want to help our community out, maybe ya'll can get in contact with them :D

latony007

exact facebook response

Yellow FZ is down there. i bet you could get a free link and a free set of frame sliders!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

That post is two years old. Trex does make a lowering link for the FZ6R now.
LOL, the site is soo bad right now i can hardly get anything to load and didnt notice i was so excited one did load lol. I still wonder what it costs to get one of these put on though :)
ill have to call the dealer.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member