Swapped/Spare Parts

aburnett

After purchasing my FZ6R in November, I have already made quite a few aftermarket modifications and still waiting for more 6R parts in the mail. My question to you guys/gals is, what do you do with your swapped parts?! I doubt I will ever go back to stock, but don't want to throw away perfectly good parts.

I have:

Brake light
Rear Fender with turn signals
Full exhaust
Mirrors
Front turn signals
and more to come...

arocholl

If your selling, shoot me a price for the mirrors. I need to replace mine after a fall. I'm also looking for a windshield if your replacing that as well.

-Uncle Al

aburnett

If your selling, shoot me a price for the mirrors. I need to replace mine after a fall. I'm also looking for a windshield if your replacing that as well.

-Uncle Al
The mirrors that I bought I don't like them. So i will be returning those and putting the stocks back on until I find a set that I like. Once I get another set I will let you know.

chopper71

-Uncle Al
I have a set off my 2013 if you want them. Just cover the cost to ship and they are yours.