surprise hail storm

out of nowhere in 5 minutes it went from sunny blue skies to golf ball sized hail. it was horrible. the first deafening crack of thunder was my first clue to hi-tail it home and i got home, ran inside and got my cover and covered my bike just in time as i was finishing covering up the tail of the bike i started getting pelted with heavy winds, rain and hail. by the time i ran from my parking lot at my townhouse to inside the hail turned into golf ball sized hail that broke several windows in the area. i was lucky enough to get home in time my buddy on his r6(one of them anyway) was unlucky enough to be on the highway 20 mins from any kind of shelter and got pelted into oblivion and eventually lost control of his bike running over the hail and layed down his bike. he broke his collar bone and dislocated a shoulder and some minor cuts and bruises. he was in full riding gear but still looks like he got the shit beat out of him. i guess thats the dangers you choose to live with when riding a bike, all it takes is a weird out of the blue storm and you can be hospitalized or worse.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member