Stripped Naked

tnbouces

Took a little time last weekend and stripped off the fairings and headlight off my bike. I always wondered if my bike is gonna look good naked. Well, here are some pictures.

I have attached any new lights to it. just wanted to see how it could look. and perhaps figure out how much work would be involved. Think the naked look is gonna work?

Attachments

Dunkirk

I really like our bike naked. The other couple of nakes bikes on this site looks great too. I'm not ready to part with my fairings just yet. But who knows

Detrich

looks pretty badass if u ask me... but, i'm not ready to go naked just yet either.

but, it's great to know that we have that option and it looks cool

spider2k

Elite Member

Halon

God damn that looks good. Get some buell style double headlamps on there and it would look sick IMO. I'm going naked as soon as I get situated in my new living accommodations with a similar plan in mind. Looks great.

Kspalla

looks cool but you loose the ability to tuck and get out of the cold.

i ride as much as i can and that includes the colder weather and this wouldnt be practical for me.... maybe if my ride to work wasnt so far..

Sharp look though

Sander Koop

Elite Member

cavcuz05

Better add a headlight like this...Im seriously considering doing a cafe/street fighter look on mine but just no sure

Attachments

Chevyfazer

I love naked bikes, but it needs something between the tank and that big open area IMO, it's a little to open looks like something is missing IMO. But yeah I ride year round and in all weather and I don't miss a fairing at all. I have a acerbis cyclops headlight, but instead of mounting it directly to the forks I made a dash/speedo mount that puts it about 7" off the forks, since it sticks off the front end the fly screen on the headlight actually keeps almost all wind off my hands and almost all the way off me too, the top half of my helmet is the only part that catches wind but i can lean down and tuck my arms in and feel almost 0 wind

Sander Koop

Elite Member