stock fz6r power wheelies!!!!!

SynysterCT

What is your "sweet spot"? I can only seem to get it up in 1st gear.

itsjohn56

right at 6.5k-7k i stop throttle and then crack the throttle. cant do it in any other gear hahaha .
and for all you fz6r enthusiasts that hate hooligans like me i just got in my first wreck for being an aggressive ***:banghead: :D tore the cars bumper off and smashed her tire but my bike had a bent clutch lever and a little road rash and thats all, so basically perfectly fine since i just got it back from some dumb thief who wrecked it and bent the levers and bars too lolol .

i guess its a plus the fz6r is heavy because i was passing her because she was stopped and she decided to turn and i tore up her car like i was a diesel lmfao

Edromero

I clutched it up for the first time last week. I was surprised..didnt expect it to come up so easy. A lot softer landing than my gsxr 750...much different feel in the forks

S

SanDiegoRider

Damn you, I tried it and got it up just around 7 just like you. Only in1st gear though. Now I'm addicted :eek::zombie: Can't do a clutch up though.:mad:

SynysterCT

I clutch-up in 1st, but really only ever at a stop sign or light in the middle of nowhere with no one around. Haven't really been able to hold it long but it rides out decently. Just make sure you don't red-line and slam it down (its no fun). It is a fun bike to mess around a bit on but not have the temptation/ability to do anything super crazy (like a highway wheelie).

itsjohn56

I clutched it up for the first time last week. I was surprised..didnt expect it to come up so easy. A lot softer landing than my gsxr 750...much different feel in the forks
yeah i accidentally learned how to wheelie, by slipping the clutch a little to hard going around someone cause they wouldnt move at a green light and it turned yellow and i had it reved to 8 or so stared rolling and dumped it and went strait up and scared the crap out of me hahahah.

my bike got stolen before i could master it ;)

but i just got her back and learned power wheelies and fell in love ;D

and the fz6r lands softer than the gsxr ?? i thought it had better forks an stuff!?

Last edited:

itsjohn56

Damn you, I tried it and got it up just around 7 just like you. Only in1st gear though. Now I'm addicted :eek::zombie: Can't do a clutch up though.:mad:
i addicted too XD its already got me looking at supersports and motards XD

and slip the clutch a little extra hard when coming off a stop . thats how i accidentally learned XD

davet7469

i used to be able to do it in 2nd gear right around 5k, but i changed my levers and idk what happened, it wasn't all that high so i was dissatisfied, but it went up maybe couple inches. 1st is a lot easier for me.

Lpfm1990

ive "clutched up" a few times, and not because i wanted to do it.... usually happens to me when im wfo in 1st, and not paying attention to my shifting, and stick it in neutral on accident, while going wfo again.... after banging the rev limiter, and yanking in the clutch to stuff it in 2nd, and dumping the clutch (usually all that within a second) the revs are still in the 10-11k range, and im already giving it throttle and next thing i know the front tire is a foot or two in the air, lol, but when i try to power wheelie, i can get it to happen in 1st till about 8-9k, and if i run it to red line and drop it into 2nd and go back to wfo and sometimes the front will pop up about 6 inches, but ive tired a few clutch ups, and usually i chicken out too much in fear of wrecking the bike