stock bar position

b6r

i tried search for it, but couldn't find anything.

:eek: last year i flipped my handlebar around for a more aggressive ride but i forgot to mark the factory stock position, it's back to "stock" this season at a somewhat comfortable upright setting for me, but i feel like it's off by few degrees forward or backward :zombie:.

is there a mark somewhere on the bar that says something like "stop here, this is back to stock"?

latony007

i tried search for it, but couldn't find anything.

:eek: last year i flipped my handlebar around for a more aggressive ride but i forgot to mark the factory stock position, it's back to "stock" this season at a somewhat comfortable upright setting for me, but i feel like it's off by few degrees forward or backward :zombie:.

is there a mark somewhere on the bar that says something like "stop here, this is back to stock"?
I dont think so, you should just rotate them till they feel best for you. I was the opposite and wound up getting risers so i could be more upright. i was putting to much pressure on my wrists and it bugged me from day one bringing the bike home. No issues since risers installed though.