St. Louis area riders?

egonline

Any members here in the St. Louis metro area? I'm in St. Charles and would love to find someone to ride with this fall through the beautiful hills of south St. Charles like Augusta and Defiance. The areas down near the wineries are gorgeous to drive through during the fall. I used to do it in a convertible, and now I do it on a bike :D

Hit me up if you do!

Nyuu

I'm at Whiteman AFB, between KC and St Louis. So far I've only seen 1 FZ6R in my area :/

Andy

2 Summers ago my wife and I rode the entire Katy Trail over several weekend trips. I would love to go back and ride some of those areas on the fz6r. We live aprox 30 min south of St.Louis.

CaseyJones

Any members here in the St. Louis metro area? I'm in St. Charles and would love to find someone to ride with this fall through the beautiful hills of south St. Charles like Augusta and Defiance. The areas down near the wineries are gorgeous to drive through during the fall. I used to do it in a convertible, and now I do it on a bike :D

Hit me up if you do!
Where in St. Chuck are you?

BDazzler

I'm about 2 hours east of St. Louis and 2 hours west of Indy right on I-70. I'd be happy to meet up either way. I'm on an FZ1, if that's OK. :D I lived in Ballwin for about 4 years while going to Logan College of Chiropractic from early '95 to late '98.