Squid Test

raven6

found this over on one of the Kawi fourms...

take your Squid Test here...
SQUID PURITY TEST

my results:

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 18267 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 86 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

DakinechicK

So far, 18278 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 83 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

ChUcK

I feel like I should go back and retake the test, leaving ones blank where I don't really apply to any of the answers. I got an 84, but I feel like I'm a little more squidly than the test revealed.

Some I had to answer with the most obviously honorable answer because the others were way too far off.

FZ6Rin321

So far, 18295 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 67 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

lol... guess thats because i dont have a bike yet

raven6

Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

lol... guess thats because i dont have a bike yet
or it could be an omen... a sign of things to come...???

J/K :p

ChUcK

I took the test again, this time skipping the questions I didn't really have an answer for...

So far, 18346 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 62 (from 0 to 100), and 25 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered.

Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

Just because I wired a couple of 10" subs so I can cruise down Broadway to Sir Mix-A-Lot doesn't make me a squid!

NoDoze

Just because I wired a couple of 10" subs so I can cruise down Broadway to Sir Mix-A-Lot doesn't make me a squid!
Did you say "go back the other way we'll stop and eat at Dick's" :p -- Lyrics to Posse on Broadbay, Sir Mix-A-Lot

http://www.dicksdrivein.com/

Deputyfarva252

So far, 18351 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 50 (from 0 to 100), and 2 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.

hey as long as i can get some pipes for my trike ill be good :D

Hethrir

So far, 18354 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 75 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Yea, id say thats pretty spot on.

Y

yellowfz

Mine said , "responsible rider , but a wise-ass " . :D
Pegged me !