Sprocket replacement

Lilday

Hey guys

Looking to replace both sprockets and chain in the coming months.

Hoping to go Renthal sprockets, and an EK chain.

Now, I want to keep the front sprocket standard (no problem, I've found one)...but I want to go 3 teeth bigger on the rear.

2/3/4 teeth bigger...No less than 2, no more than 4.

Anybody know where/how I can find a renthal sprocket to fit our bike?

I believe standard is 46t, so I'm looking for a 48t - 50t rear sprocket.

I really want it to be gold renthal - so my only concern is trying to find one with the correct bolt spacing.

Thanks.

knightmare

I went to surf side moto online... It was the only one I found that I like and it has the full kit... Front rear and chain....

http://www.surfsidemoto.com/store/product/DRVPUKY6.html

I went with -1 in the front and +2 in the rear it's like the same thing ur looking for.... If quick is what ur looking for then they got it.... Doing the change made me fall in love with my 6r even more....

I think the sale a 49 tooth rear sprocket.... I would by from them again free delivery and it was pretty quick... Check it out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dyingbreed

I run a stock 16t front and +4 over stock (50) rear sprocket. Thrustcompany.com out of pennsylivania is where I do business. The sell seperate front and rear sprockets as well as kits that include a front and rear sprockets and for the fz a 118 link xring chain . The chain is gold but the sprockets are aluminum. Larger sprockets are harder to find, I have peraonally not had much luck anywhere besides with these folks.

I just replaced both sprockets with Driven brand Sprockets. Went +1 for the front (17T) and stock (46T) for the back. Heads up, you'll need a 1 and 3/16th socket for the front sprocket nut. I didn't have it in my set, so I bought one. Took me 2 and a half hours (first time working on a motorcycle). Won't take too long next time.