sprocket nut size?

elishatarvin

the title kinda says it all. are they 10mm? also i have found colored aluminum rear sprockets, but does anyone know if they make colored steel ones?

Last edited:

Funkmaxtor

I just changed mine on Monday. I will have to look and see what the back sprocket nuts are but I know the front is 30mm. I purchased Driven aluminum sprockets and so far I am very pleased with them. Check with Driven because they do make high performance steel sprockets as well.

I went up three teeth in the back. This brought me up about 1000 rpm for a given speed. The acceleration is pretty good for this bike.

elishatarvin

alright, i have been looking for awhile and i can find colored aluminum rear sprockets and colored steel FRONT sprockets but no colored steel rear sprocket. does anybody know of any sites that carry them? thanx in advance.

elishatarvin

ok stupid question but when a websites says the nuts are 10mm, is that 10mm on the inside diameter where the bolt goes or from outside straight edge to opposite outside straight edge. i know this is stupid :Im With Stupid: