Spring Riding Log

F

FZ6R_Blue

Thought i would set up a thread for everyone to post how many miles they have put on so far this new year.

I have only put 5miles on my 09 FZ6R but I have about 100 on the 88 EL250
(keep in mind i live in minnesota, highest temps so far this year=34:thumbup:)

e.blackadder

Under 300 miles so far. Sucky winter in PNW. I was so desperate for some riding time, that I broke my no-riding-in-rain rule a number of times.

Now my black beauty looks like a dirt bike after a cross-country run.

Sage

So far in 2011, I have put a whopping....

Are you ready for this?!?.....

3 Miles!

HungryLikeMe

Just brought my brand new bike up to where I live a week and a half ago. I did my first oil change this evening, and have just around 600 miles so far, despite some pretty frigid temps. I'd say so far so good!

Moral of the story: Having good cold weather gear makes all the difference this time of year. I am lining top and bottom with under armour before riding in any temps under 60 degrees (which has been every one so far). I have wind/waterproof gloves, and wear a balaclava under my helmet. My jacket has a zip-out windbreaker under the outer armor layer.

CtrlAltDl

800 Miles so far and only hit snow once so far.

CBanks2343

Had the bike almost a month now, and with the bad weather still lingering around here I have only put about 220 miles on it so far........this weekend is supposed to be GREAT weather, have 2 group rides planned already for Fri/Sat so I should be putting somewhere around 500 miles on it this weekend!!