Spotted

6R Blackout

Ok so in the last 2 weeks I spotted 3 FZ6R's on the West Bank. For all you Southeastern Louisianians you know what the West Bank is. 2 of which I spotted on Hwy 90 on the Des Allmands Bridge. My question is if you are on the forum as a guest or member please chime in and send me a message or post up. Hope you see and respond to this thread. Hopefully you are a member of the forum already.

travisH3

I haven't seen any fz6r's around my neck of the woods but a member from Indiana messages me and hopefully we can get together some time

6R Blackout

Thanks for the reply I guess but I am way down in the New Orleans area. I guess your on the river as well though?

6R Blackout

Ok I am not letting this go! Somebody has to show up soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

6R Blackout

Any new forum members from south Louisiana, I saw 3 FZ6R's well 2 for sure, and I am still waiting for someone to post up as a new member. like I said before I am not going to let this topic go until I find those two other bikes.

dsanchez222

I haven't been down that way yet with my bike. When are you going to make your way up to Natchitoches to go for a ride?

6R Blackout

Not sure I have my little girl this up coming weekend so that's out I will say I want to try in the next few weeks before it gets too chilly! I will be in touch with you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

dsanchez222

Just let me know, any weekend is fine with me. I took the wife for her first ride ever on a bike today and she's hooked. I'm sure she would love to spend a day on the bike riding.