Soon to-be mods!

Cartee

I got my bike back from the shop and starting my mod frenzy!

Today I ordered the Targa Fender Eliminator kit, it seems to be the best deal for the money... & I'm not loving my homeade one. It comes with the blinkers and license plate light for $70! Pretty awesome..

Next will be Frame Sliders (Not really a mod but they are very needed!)

I want to get an exhaust as well but cant really justify spending the money on TBR.

I know this is nothing special as of yet but I just wanted to share my excitement! Pics will follow as soon as the FE gets here from UPS.

AngryAnt

Nice! My Puig windscreen, new gloves, and rim stripes come in this week (hopefully). Probably half the people on this forum are trained to perk up every time they hear a UPS truck...

Looking forward to pics. I imagine a FE eliminator is probably the next on my list.

Cartee

I want to get the wheel strips as well, I just wish someone local had them so I didnt have to wait around for the UPS man.

Willieiso118

Get them shipped USPS and you won't be waiting on the ups guy lol
Always!! I'm in Canada and i hate the UPS brokerage fees, its highway robbery as far as i'm concerned. If a web sight or business or ebay seller, will not ship via the post i will not deal with them...

geesantoz

First mods on g/f's bike are rather modest, but the r&g left side case slider and the OES no cut frame sliders. I'm thinking Santa will have bags in his bags, hopefully the mounting hardware too... LOL

Just ordered her these,
as a Gold Winger I can be a bit of a safety Nazi at times....
Hyperlites Flashing led motorcycle brake lights, runing lights, and turn signals, Standard Dual Function
This looks functional ... but the looks ?!? ...
mind to share the pic once it is up on the bike ? :eek:
Are you planning to keep the fender ? orrr .... ?
Shopping for one also.

Willieiso118

This looks functional ... but the looks ?!? ...
mind to share the pic once it is up on the bike ? :eek:
Are you planning to keep the fender ? orrr .... ?
Shopping for one also.
The poe poe here rag on sporty bikes with fender eliminators, esp the ones with LED light replacements. Its the girlfriends bike, she doesn't seem to mind leaving the tail unit stock. Yes we know they suck but, in the new year after the Kappa bags are mounted, we may not even be able to tell its still there....

I had this unit on my FJR1300 and it worked well, i traded that bike and it now resides on a buddies ZX14.