Somebody went down pretty hard today

Osoreru

I don't have many details, but I passed by the wreck on the way back to work. The bike was completely totalled, but from what I've heard the rider is pretty ok. He was not ATGATT, but the section of road he wrecked on and the time of day it happened, he would have been hard pressed to be going more than 30 mph at the time. The really bad news is the bike apparently burst into flames, and they had to shut the section of road down until they could get it under control. It was a really good reminder of how dangerous the sport really is at times. A slow speed wreck and the bike is still wasted, and who knows what injuries the rider really suffered.

b_who

Damn well hopefully ur right and he was ok
I remember the two times ive seen somebody wipe out
One was with my group and he was pretty ok just a sore foot, but i saw an r1 jamn by me then just slid out into a gaurd rail
I ran up to him and he was knocked out cold. Scared the shit out of me but he woke up about 5 seconds later and the paramedics said there was no real life threatening injuries but probally had a concussion
Took me a while to get the nerves going into corners but now everytime i pass a motorcycle accident it makes me cringe a lil bit
Ride safe everybody