Sold my FZ6R

MC#4

Sold the 6R today. I've got mixed feelings yet. I'm glad I have the money but I know I'll be missing it this spring. I'm moving and needed cash and the bike was worth the most $$$ and the least used lately. I'll def. keep lurking on the forums as I have been for the last year and a half. This is one of my favorite ones on the web, great group of people here.

Here's what I bought a few months ago to replace the 6R. It's 20 years old, gets about 16mpg, and sits in the shop far more than on the road.:rolleyes:
Trans. grinds, wheels are curbshot to hell and the driveshaft vibrates like hell at low speeds. Wow when I read that out loud I feel like a total dumbass.:eek:

Mine is the white one:D

See you guys around!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MC#4

Its a Twin Turbo AWD car. It has been my dream car since I was a little kid, I'm a huge Mopar fan and this is the closest I'll ever get to a Viper (my true fantasy dream car!) I stumbled upon it on ebay and snatched it up for what I thought was a good deal. It has alot of issues but I still love the car. The black one is my cousins, he bought it 2 days after i got mine and we've been modding and racing em since. They are Both 92 twin turbos. His wife now drives his old black non-turbo which was actually my car a few years back.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Detrich

Nice! I think I might be selling my 6R soon too, cuz I hardly have time to ride it these days. :sigh: Mixed feelings indeed. =\