*Sold* F/S: Motocentric Moto Sport Saddle-Bags (New!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skooter65

Sold

Just as the title states; I have an Un-used set of Motocentric Moto-Sport Saddle bags that are looking for a new home. I ended up upgrading to the Givi Easy Lock system and no longer have use for these. They have never been mounted!

Specifications:
-Dimensions expanded: 10.5"H x 10"W x 16"L
-Dimensions collapsed: 10.5"H x 7"W x 16"L
-Capacity: 22 Liters per side / 26 Liters per side expanded
-1680D Maxtura™ ballistic construction for durability
-Dual quick opening top zippers
-Duraflex® buckles throughout for added strength
-Reflect-A-Light™ reflective piping for added visibility
-Scratch-resistant rubberized mounting pads are included to protect your ride
-Heat shield on the bottom of bags to prevent pipe burn
-Rain cover included
-Comfortable carrying handles
-Quick release side straps

Asking $119.99 + Shipping

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos.

Thank you!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

skooter65

I used to have a pic of my bike with the MotoCentric Sport Saddle and Sport Tailbag on it as my profile pic. Changed it though when I got the house. Checked and cant seem to find that pic anymore on Facebook or on Photobucket! :confused:

I have them in the garage. I wont buckle them on, but I can definately throw them over the seat (in the on position) and snap a pic on my phone tonight when I get home (9pm CST) and then try to get it on here for you.

They are really nice bags, can hold WAY more that you think they will. I suprised my wife one time by buying a bunch of groceries at SAMS CLUB with them. They have "buckle snaps" that you can secure to your frame under the rider seat, then I had the others on my blinkers on the fender. There is a zipper you can open to give you almost 50% more room in each bag. They seem durable, and have reflective material on them to help with some visibility to other drivers in twilight/night. I will say that the waterproof covers that come with them are not the best. Could just be how I had mine mounted & secured, but they did not go on very nice. They still did the job though of keeping the bags and contents dry though and I guess thats what counts.
Thank you very much for this reply and the review of the product; it makes me feel much that i bought them in the first place!

To EsrTek: Here are a few shots on the 08' FZ6 that is currently residing in the garage. I merely draped them over the bike but it should give you a decent feel of size and fit.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

NOLAstylee

its been several months since your last post but.. still have these?

Status
Not open for further replies.