*Sold* 2011 copper fz6r for sale 7500 obo.

bobby bo bonsin

Whats up guys and gals. Thought id throw this out there if anyone is interested. Putting the bike for sale. It has around 4700 miles on it with lots of mods all done by me. I know in total over 2000 dollars worth. Im asking alot for it and if it doesnt sell then i dont care i will just keep it. I love this bike and it is in basically pristine condition. I have always kept it perfectly detailed and it has never been abused in anyway. I run mobil 1 syn in it and i have religiously cleaned and lubed the chain. Most of the mods i have done are in my signature. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

bobby bo bonsin

Wow not a single lonely response. Hey i realize 7500 is probably a crazy amount to ask but i mean shit this thing is better than new! But hey i understand. Just thought id see what happens and i got my answer. Nothing! I dont want or need to sell it anyway so thanks for the no responses. Dont keep em coming lol.:confused:

Hello my real name is Adam.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

That's why I don't plan selling mine. Unfortunately modding a bike doesn't translate in better resale value. Your ride look amazing... just keep it and get another one. There's no such thing as monogamous relationship in motorcycle... LOL
You are right marthy and i know mods dont mean anything unless you find that perfect buyer willing to spend the dough. As far as another bike i dont ever get to ride this one so that is out of the question lol. Thats why i wanted to see if any interest in it. Im sure there would be but not at 7500 lol.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

This is an awesome bike I would buy in a heart beat if I did not have mine.

Another problem you will have is that most people finance there bike so getting a cash offer will be tough to come buy. GLWS im sure if you place it up on other websites you will get better chances.

Let us know how it goes.
Thats what credit unions are for! Heck i financed this myself as well and still owe on it. Actually kinda screwed myself cause i bought it during prime riding season so basically no discounts and financed it for the lowest possible monthly payment through yamaha. But i knew what i was doing i just wanted a bike as fast as possible. Got their best interest rate available at the time because i have very good credit. I mean its my third vehicle i just kinda bought it as well its not very expensive i'll just pay on it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I gotta say, that is one of the best looking FZ6R's I have seen, so yeah if you don't get the price you want, then just hang on to it. I mean really, that thing is so well done, it just may sell at $7K.

bobby bo bonsin

Thanks everyone i really appreciate it. Yeah im sure i will hang on to it. I know i will regret it if i sell it.

Nice bike dude but in reality you'll be lucky to even get 5K for it right now. Go to a dealer for a trade in and see if they would take it off your hands.

bobby bo bonsin

If anyone cares im asking 6000 dollars for the bike. Wont let me edit the title. This is a lot of bike for 6000. Everything already done and ready to ride. Very beautiful and unique bike folks! Why buy a new one when you could get one already broke in and all the mods already paid for and look way cooler for less money! Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

SOLD!!!!!!!! Got rid of my baby today. 6k on the nose. Pretty sad and relieved at the same time. I put a lot of time into that bike and really loved it. A really good guy got it and im sure he will enjoy and appreciate it. I want to thank everyone on the forum for all the great info, ideas, and guidance that really helped me accomplish alot of my mods. I will still be around the forum as its a part of my daily routine to check out whats going on. Thanks everyone.:(

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

No i dont. Not anytime soon. Just dont have time for it. Ive got my cars though. Im a car guy at heart anyway. I will probably pick up a used bike a few years down the road though.

BKP

Glad you got your price.

I'm +1 with most everyone else's sentiments here... The 6R is too unique, too versatile, to let it go for a more niche-specific bike (unless it's an upgrade to *another* 6R, that they may one day overhaul in a very positive way). Don't believe I'll sell either -- if anything, I'll just add another...