SoCal Members

RACreative

Anyone live in or near Redlands, CA? Relocating there this winter. Wanted to see if anyone can give some insight to the area. I know there is lots of riding up in the mountains near Big Bear. Also curious about schools etc. for our Daughter (2nd grade). Any input would help. Thanks!

b_who

I live in grand terrace about 15 minutes from it
Theres alot of nice roads
Should also check out idyllwild which is a short freeway ride from redlands
As for schools no clue except REV highschool is really nice and its a newer school so everything is up to date and new

RACreative

Thank you. I went to Hemet High... so I spent lots of time up in Idylwild... I forgot the back way up from Banning would be some good riding, and not to far to go... Looking forward to the move. Not to many fun roads out here in the desert. Thanks again.

Detrich

scar has an idlywild ride scheduled for this sunday i believe... meetup is in banning at 830am. dunno if i'm going to go tho. it's kinda far from la... <lol>

Spunky99

Everything is kinda far from LA........Who wants to ride in the traffic here.....

Hoops 09Raven

I live in Highland, which is a stones throw from Redlands. Theres a few groups out here that hook up and ride now and then as well. Im not sure about the grade schools in Redlands, but the school district overall does pretty well. I have a daughter at Citrus Valley H.S. and a 3rd grade in elementary school in East Highland.

RACreative

I live in Highland, which is a stones throw from Redlands. Theres a few groups out here that hook up and ride now and then as well. Im not sure about the grade schools in Redlands, but the school district overall does pretty well. I have a daughter at Citrus Valley H.S. and a 3rd grade in elementary school in East Highland.
Thank you very much. Will keep on the forums to find out when rides are happening. Will be commuting for work, however only to Bloomington. Mainly want to be sure we get our daughter into a good school... the districts are based on where you live, right? You cant choose schools like you can here in Havasu? Thanks again for the info!

b_who

Thank you very much. Will keep on the forums to find out when rides are happening. Will be commuting for work, however only to Bloomington. Mainly want to be sure we get our daughter into a good school... the districts are based on where you live, right? You cant choose schools like you can here in Havasu? Thanks again for the info!
No but u can apply to transfer and just give them a reason like we have family rigght next the school to pick her up or its convient because yada yada, just depends on schools and if ur children plays sports u got sum extra hoops to jump through though