so mad

monstermike4343

Elite Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

that sucks. I hate K&N I bought a fualty filter and after about 2 months of trying to contact them or get it warrantied I got nothing but the big shaft-ola.....no responses at all.

SOOOO....I went and ordered the GYTR high flow filter....its amazing. So much punch with the TBR and juicebox now versus the doggy feel from my defective K&N

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

That’s bullshit man i would have overnighted it online personally i hate dealers!!!:mad: It’s a good idea but it SHOULD be alright for one day with no AF it will run lean and hot most likely. Just DO NOT go on dirt roads and DO NOT tailgate. If you’re feeling particularly redneck you can just tape double'd up oiled coffee filters all over the ripped filter haha
why do you hate dealers?
I have worked for them since I was 15. They take better care of someone and their ride 10fold over any small shop. People just have a strong stigma against them and create situations.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Rawknrohl

Dealers

Unfortunately, most dealers have a bad reputation because they deserve it. The only time I every used a dealer for anything except a purchase I asked for a quick check over after the first 1k miles, they said sure, 15 minutes should be plenty. When I picked it up they billed me for an hour shop time at $130 and all they did was scratch my riser, deflate my tires from the perfect psi to a dangerously low psi and give me a bad attitude when I asked why he thought my tires belonged at 19/21 psi. The sad part is that the service writer there is very good and knows his sh*t, but he doesn't do the work. Just like any business, they don't represent all dealers, I'm sure some are great businesses with talented and caring employees - but I'll never use one now. I do all my own work on my vehicles anyway. I run a small family business and would NEVER treat a customer the way they treated me. Also my the first bike I ever bought came from a very unimpressive dealer which is the only other dealer within 100 miles of me... Just my two cents! -Rawk

danieljardim

Unfortunately, most dealers have a bad reputation because they deserve it. The only time I every used a dealer for anything except a purchase I asked for a quick check over after the first 1k miles, they said sure, 15 minutes should be plenty. When I picked it up they billed me for an hour shop time at $130 and all they did was scratch my riser, deflate my tires from the perfect psi to a dangerously low psi and give me a bad attitude when I asked why he thought my tires belonged at 19/21 psi. The sad part is that the service writer there is very good and knows his sh*t, but he doesn't do the work. Just like any business, they don't represent all dealers, I'm sure some are great businesses with talented and caring employees - but I'll never use one now. I do all my own work on my vehicles anyway. I run a small family business and would NEVER treat a customer the way they treated me. Also my the first bike I ever bought came from a very unimpressive dealer which is the only other dealer within 100 miles of me... Just my two cents! -Rawk
"Come to Salerno Duane Ford in summit NJ and you be treated like a king and your ride will be treated like a Ferrari. We only have certified master technicians and the service writer is the best. (Me)"

I did work on some shady dealers and I left because I'm very honest and do no like to screw customers, but are some dealers out there that will do everything to squeeze money out of you.

Worst than dealers are most of the mechanic shops (pep boys, midas, tire places, they don't know squat, they play lets change a bunch of pieces game) and convince the customer to come to the dealer and bitch about the car because is a "factory defect" and they can't fix it.