So i have taken over as moderator of the Racing forum!

Wolfman

Well, as of today, i am the new moderator for the Race Forum...

I put my hand up, because i am a bike racing nut, and have followed most of the World's premier road racing series for nearly 25 years now...Moto GP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, ASBK (Australian Superbikes), World Endurance Championships, German Superbike's, Etc, Etc, Etc.

As moderator for this forum, i will endeavour to post links to results from most, or all of these series in 2009, as well as links to news & stories of note.

Anyway, enough warbling, just thought i would let ya's know that i am as keen as mustard, and cant wait to stick my teeth into this part of the forum.

:Sport:

L

lonesoldier84

Quick!! Who finished in 8th place in the 500cc slot at the first 500cc motoGP race ever held at laguna seca?????

H

Humperdinkel

Good on ya mate , i know it's in very capable hands :thumbup:...This will make it a lot easier for me to catch up with who's winning around the world , make sure you pay special attention to all Aussie's results from abroad :thumbup:

C

CHEMIKER

Nice one! Looking forward to keeping plugged in to racing thanks to you!

reiobard

thank you and congrats on the "Promotion":thumbup:

Wolfman

thank you and congrats on the "Promotion":thumbup:
just get used to the racing forum threads constantly straying off topic like the Aussie part of the forum, as us Aussie's infiltrate the forum further with our lack of focus, beer & bundy talk, and bad jokes and cracks at each other...:eek:

But seriously, will endevour to give the old racing forum a real good poke into everyone's faces.

:rockon:

S

shreveport1

just get used to the racing forum threads constantly straying off topic like the Aussie part of the forum, as us Aussie's infiltrate the forum further with our lack of focus, beer & bundy talk, and bad jokes and cracks at each other...:eek:

But seriously, will endevour to give the old racing forum a real good poke into everyone's faces.

:rockon:
That's the only way to talk about racing in my book!!LOL...Congradulations on the new job Wolfman!:thumbup:

Wolfman

I'd like to see James Toseland on the podium this year.

http://www.jamestoseland.com/
Poor James, he already has had a monster get-off in pre-season testing, which he has admitted himself that it made him think about giving it all away...let's hope he can recover from that to post some decent results this season.

He said he is the moderator not the God of MotoGP!
I wish...but I think Valentino has got that gig for as long as he wants it!

Me, I am just a bike racing "tragic".

F

FZ1inNH

Couldn't have happened to a better Pink Guy! :rof:

Congrats as I'm sure you'll serve the threads well!

O

ozzieboy

There goes the neighborhood....lol.:cheer: Good onya Jamie.:thumbup:

He said he is the moderator not the God of MotoGP!
ROFPMSL:rof::rof::rof:.

My dog has bad breath.

I think i'll go have a bundy.

:hijack::Flip::spank::spank::ban:

Cheers
Mike