Snowmobilers near Maine?

angelsneverlose

Hey Guys,
Do any of you ride snowmobiles? I am looking to rent one, and i am having NO luck around here... i am located in Wells, Maine now. I just want to be able to go out with a close group of friends around the Wells/Sanford area... I am the only one of my close friends without one and can not afford one, hints my looking to rent.

do any of you know someone, or a place thats rents them around here (within an hour)??

i have called a couple dealers and places that sell used ones and nothing... so any help would be excellent!

Thanks, let me know
~ Chris

J.J.

Hey Guys,
Do any of you ride snowmobiles? I am looking to rent one, and i am having NO luck around here... i am located in Wells, Maine now. I just want to be able to go out with a close group of friends around the Wells/Sanford area... I am the only one of my close friends without one and can not afford one, hints my looking to rent.

do any of you know someone, or a place thats rents them around here (within an hour)??

i have called a couple dealers and places that sell used ones and nothing... so any help would be excellent!

Thanks, let me know
~ Chris
Hey this is from a long time ago but....my inlaws live in Wells, Me have never snowmobiled over there, but our season here in Vermont has been unbelievable. Its still going....
fwiw, I have not known anyplace to rent sleds in Maine except up in Rangely & the Forks, not near you at all.....