Slight crash damage , a little help

90Ninety

Hey guys

Was riding too fast and had a silly bump , on the bike . I clipped the back side of a car .The bike only really suffered cosmetical damage, Though It did rip off the cowling/ L/H panel , (the panel that screws onto to tank) !http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s187/Joe90_photo/P1020381.jpg

I have not mamaged to find this cowling/panel in stock anywhere . Apart from here
Yamaha Parts - XJ6N XJ6NA 09-10 Verkleidung fairing cowling Neu (20S-2171E-00-P0) - KFM Motorräder]
Though it costs around £60, not sure which side I will get, website is in another language and this part and is currently out of stock
Apparently the part number is 20S–2171E–00–P0. Is it worth waiting on breakers yard's in hope that they might be breaking an XJ6??

Where else can I find this ?
Yamaha Parts - XJ6N XJ6NA 09-10 Verkleidung fairing cowling Neu (20S-2171E-00-P0) - KFM Motorräder

Bloke

I'd search the ebay breakers first.

Problem with xj6 bring a relatively new model and not as popular as say the er6 or bandits and hornets means that breakers yard finds are few and far between.

I cracked my right hand fairing panel on my xj6s a year ago, I'm still trying to find one on ebay.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk