Six events in one day. WOW!

24KMACH

Lots of bikes so hang in there. With short movies no less. I started out at Lemays C & C from there our Freight house square had a cool Steam engine giving rides. From there it was on to Lucky Silvers car show. From there to the Puyallup High school car show. Then on to the SSP event at Forza Coffee shop. [That is the place four of Lakewoods Police officers were shot to death. Then on to Garage Plus in Spanaway. WOW! 60 miles and seven hours later I'm home. Enjoy the show. Click on the small square at bottom right corner for full screen.

2011-05-14 May 14, 2011 Photo Sh | Roxio PhotoShow

CDN6R

Thankyou very much for the post Russ. As I was growing up Dad was always a Ford Man had so the Blue Oval was always in our driveway. One of my favs was the 67 Country Squire we had with a 390 Cu.In. engine with those "Power By Ford" blue valve covers. My 1st Muscle was a new 83 Mustang GT that was T-Boned later that year (driver went through a stop sign). Then later I ordered a new,1988, Black 5.0 LX which I had for 10 years. My last 2 muscle cars were Chevy's,,a 69 Z28 with 302 SBC and a 77 Z28 (Factory 4 Speed,kind of rare,most were autos). So now I have no car toys just my 6R but someday I will have another Muscle Car. Laurie