Simply sport bikes kick off ride 6/3/2012

CrazyCawi

I seen you at the SSB event Cautious. I showed up at around 2:30 or so with my girl. I was walking in between the back lot and where the stunt show was and you rode right past me with your girl on the back. I figured you were going to park by the stunt show area so I started to walk over to say whats up but you ended up leaving lol. I'm sure I'll meet you in person at some other event this summer.
yeah we had been riding since 7am and the first group ride was obnoxious in some ways so we decided we'd roll out. The rest of my group continued over to fletchers. Would have been nice to meet you though :-/

freshflex

yeah we had been riding since 7am and the first group ride was obnoxious in some ways so we decided we'd roll out. The rest of my group continued over to fletchers. Would have been nice to meet you though :-/
Haha yeah I go to most major sport bike events so I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually. Your bike is unique and stands out so I definitely wouldn't miss it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

CrazyCawi

I had it in the custom bike competition :) took 4th lol

the one guy had like half a million in carbon fiber and ohlins gear. and one had air ride suspension 2 amps 6 speakers led show ect....and the other was a 1098 custom ducati....so...the fizzer did good comparing the competition lol

djf18374

Ahhhh, I'm so jealous I could not be there! My yellow beauty is still stock, but I am itching to make some cosmetic upgrades like yours CC. I think the first mod will be the rim tape...
Your Fizzer looks damn sexy :D

freshflex

I got there kind of late so I missed a lot of the action. I seen 2 busa's with the longest swing arms I have ever seen on a bike. It's understandable as a drag bike but to be riding around like that in the street seems unrealistic. I would like to see them make a u-turn or a 90 degree turn.