Simply sport bikes kick off ride 6/3/2012

CrazyCawi

alright guys, biggest ride of the year....events all day and just down right having a blast, let me know if your coming...meet at simply sport bikes at 10:00am I will have about 15 riders with me of all skill levels

PLEASE NOTE - all times are approximate and may vary slightly throughout the day

Time Description

ALL DAY (10AM-5PM) SAVE HUGE ON PARTS, ACCESSORIES, SERVICE, AND USED BIKES!
ALL DAY (10AM-5PM) Dyno Trailer - $20 for 3 pulls
ALL DAY (10AM-5PM) Bikini Bike Wash - $10
ALL DAY (10AM-5PM) Motorcycle Safety Foundation Virtual Ride
ALL DAY (10AM-5PM) Food Trucks, Visit the Sponsors

9:30-10:15AM SIGN IN FOR RIDE 1
11AM-1:15PM Ride 1
12:00PM Stunt Session 1
12:30PM Burnout Contest - MUST SIGN WAIVER
1:15PM Ride 1 Ends
1:20PM Stunt Session 2
1:45PM Chuck A Tire Contest
2:00PM Custom Bike Contest
2:15PM Giveaways
2-2:30PM SIGN IN FOR RIDE 2
2:45-5PM Ride 2
3:30PM Stunt Session 3
4:00PM Burnout Contest - MUST SIGN WAIVER
5:00PM Ride 2 Ends

sponsors include:

Squid Wheelies - Stunters - SquidWheelies Motorcycle Stunt Team
Carsoup - Sponsor - Find New Cars, Used Cars & Trucks for Sale - - CarSoup.com
Christian Motorcyclists Association Sponsor -
Christian Motorcyclists Association | CMA USA

Convertibars Sponsor - convertibars.com
MNSBR - Sponsor - MNSBR
Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Sponsor - Motorcycle Safety Foundation
Momentumphoto, Jonah - Sponsor - MomentumPhoto.Net
Red Bull - Sponsor - Red Bull - Website Preference Selection
BikeMan Performnce - - Bikeman Performance -
Simply Sport Bikes - Host - Home - Simply Sport Bikes Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
Tucker Rocky - Sponsor - Tucker Rocky Distributing
Western Power Sports - Sponsor - Western Power Sports | Distributors of Aftermarket Powersports Parts & Accessories
MN Pro Paintball - Sponsor - Twin Cities Paintball Park & Store | MN Pro Paintball

CrazyCawi

if you want to meet up give me a call or text me (3 TWO 0)-266-Eight 733

freshflex

I live in white bear lake so it might be kind of an awkward meet up seeing as we are not exactly in the same area.

CrazyCawi

I meant meet up at the event. Im meeting my buddys all down at calhoon and we are going to the events and group rides. You can meet up with us and ride with or do your own thing idc I was just offering

freshflex

Meeting you guys at calhoun would work. I was hoping some of the zerogravity guys would post up a meet up spot on the northside but there isn't one and I don't have much exp leading so I don't wanna do it.

freshflex

Actually.. since you already have a group established i'm gonna post and see if any of the zg guys would come down with us if thats cool..

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

freshflex

ahh memories... Wish I still lived in WBL.. Would love our kids to eventually go to my old WBLAHS!! St. Pius, Central Jr High, North Campus, then South Campus.. Sister went to Hill-Murray (ohh what a family rivalry!) :D
Wow I attended every school you just mentioned except for central.. Small world

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

CrazyCawi

Actually.. since you already have a group established i'm gonna post and see if any of the zg guys would come down with us if thats cool..
I'll pass I don't do zero gravity. Bjorn isn't a good guy contrary to popular belief. Ur welcome to come with us it would be nice to add an fz6r but if Bjorn is with ya I'd prefer not. No offense just a long history not many know about him

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

freshflex

Stpius k-8, hill 9-10 then I got myself kicked out and went to south 11-12. So I guess not all cause I didn't go to north lol

CrazyCawi

Stpius k-8, hill 9-10 then I got myself kicked out and went to south 11-12. So I guess not all cause I didn't go to north lol

I preffer not to go into detail on him especially in something written but just know hes not truly who he says he is or what he is about. He has hurt a lot of people and fucked a lot of people out of money while trying to "build his empire"....

MustGoFaster

A wee bit too far of a jaunt for me, I'm afraid. Mebbe if I was still in Chicago, heh.

Tmak73

Man I hate Hill Murray.. buut as far as the ride goes I am interested but not sure I will make it. I am back in the cities now though.

CrazyCawi

I ink I may have seen ur bike tmak did u show up

freshflex

I seen you at the SSB event Cautious. I showed up at around 2:30 or so with my girl. I was walking in between the back lot and where the stunt show was and you rode right past me with your girl on the back. I figured you were going to park by the stunt show area so I started to walk over to say whats up but you ended up leaving lol. I'm sure I'll meet you in person at some other event this summer.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member