Silly Question Time...

I've had a good search for the answer to this question prior to starting a new thread, but couldn't come up with anything.. If there is already something in place Mods feel free to delete this!

I've ordered mirrors with integrated LED indicators in them as I'm not a fan of the stock indicators sticking out of the fairing the way they do. Rather than go flush mounts, I thought I'd try the mirrors first.

My question is, once I've removed my stock indicators, what can I use to 'plug' the hole left over? :confused: I want it to look as smooth as possible.

I've found things like this on heaps of online stores and eBay but was hoping for something without the little hole in the middle... - YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE INDICATOR SPACERS - YZF R1 98-01 PAIR | eBay

(the link isn't specific, it's just an idea of what is out there.)

I thought of hitting up the hardware store for some kind of soft rubber plug to pop in there, but thought I'd ask here for some advice before I go rampaging off.

Appreciate any thoughts/ideas!! :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

abyss1406

If you want a cheap fix, stickers. Just make sure the sticker is weather proof ;)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Thanks for the advice guys :)

I'm aiming for something easy and non permanent so I can convert the bike back to totally stock when I sell it if needed.

Will check out those options!

bleedinblue

Elite Member