Shoutout to FZ6R's!!!

Bay area rider

So it's that time of year where we hang up our gloves, store our helmets, and start tinkering on different mods we can do on our rides since we won't be doing much the next few weeks...

As for me... I will be working on getting those Vario adjustable footpegs...
and then put on some Tech Spec tank pads...
and then put on the new dark smoke Yammie windscreen courtesy of John (aka ROADRAT)
and then change to Galfer brake lines...
and then change my oil and spark plugs...
and then change my coolant...
and install T-rex rear spools...
adjust my handlebars...
and give a thorough rub down of my FZ6R... make it as clean as a nun... :eek:

It has been an awesome year for me...
Learned to ride a bike this year...
Took the MSF in May...
Passed the DMV test and bought my FZ6R in June...
Started modding in August...
Had my first crash in August too! hahaha
Went to the track the first time in Halloween...
and have been back 2 more times in 6 weeks...
I guess I am officially a track addict now... :D

I was thinking of getting an R6 :Sport: ... just for the track...
But what da heck... I like my tweety bird that much I'm just gonna enjoy this just a little bit longer... :rockon:

And a shoutout to my fellow FZ6R's... this has been an awesome forum...
full of knowledge, nice people, great instructions, and plenty of support... :thumbup:
could not have picked a better bike and a better forum.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Here comes 2012!!! :welcome:

Mr Citrus

So it's that time of year where we hang up our gloves, store our helmets, and start tinkering on different mods we can do on our rides since we won't be doing much the next few weeks...
lolWUT. :D:D

Sparkxx1

You should think about getting Fren Tubo brake lines, they're "supposedly" better based on the more people I talk to and read about. Now the r6-forum does many group buys so you could just check there every 2 weeks or so for more information.

OH and if you're going with Galfer, Hard racing is having a sale. Get front lines and get rear free sort of thing.

Catalog for Power commanders, powercommander, Ohlins, shocks, forks, exhausts, Alpinestars, wheels, dampers, brake lines, dyno jet, clear tail lights, apparel, undertails, bodywork, rearsets, windscreens : Motorcycle Parts and Motorcycle Accessories

OH and I finish finals on December 20th. I'm trying to ride the bike until then, 20 minute bike commutes > hour and a half bus rides!

Bay area rider

I know... I got confused myself afterwards hahaha...

Bikes like cold weather!
Yup bikes do but I don't! Hard to enjoy riding when you're shaking and it's too cold... :surrender:

You should think about getting Fren Tubo brake lines, they're "supposedly" better based on the more people I talk to and read about. Now the r6-forum does many group buys so you could just check there every 2 weeks or so for more information.

OH and if you're going with Galfer, Hard racing is having a sale. Get front lines and get rear free sort of thing.

Catalog for Power commanders, powercommander, Ohlins, shocks, forks, exhausts, Alpinestars, wheels, dampers, brake lines, dyno jet, clear tail lights, apparel, undertails, bodywork, rearsets, windscreens : Motorcycle Parts and Motorcycle Accessories

OH and I finish finals on December 20th. I'm trying to ride the bike until then, 20 minute bike commutes > hour and a half bus rides!
Thanks for the tips! I will definitely check them out buddy...
And good luck on your finals! :thumbup: