Several seconds of highway riding

Rat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLgLnH9I-s]YouTube - Highway riding[/ame]

Last edited:

Detrich

dang that's fast... cars usually are the ones passing me on the freeway, cuz i just cruise comfortably in number 2 lane... :p well, i've been practicing freeway runs every week now... i was getting on the 210 east in Pasadena heading towards Angeles Crest. and, i finally got up to the speed of traffic- about 75 i think. then, this white e92 M3 blows by me on the left side so fast that i'm almost positive he was going triple digits...

the noise from him passing was so loud and so piercing that i felt as if someone pushed me lightly from the left and it made a high pitch howl sound almost like a mini sonic boom. and, it scared the bajeepers outta me and i think my heart skipped a beat at that split second. i saw him in the mirror on the left, but i had no idea he was actually going that fast.... he was prolly having a lotta fun tho, which i guess i can understand. it's an awesome car, and i wish i had one too... (hehe) but, i always try to be a good driver around bikers on the road. and, after this i will be extra, extra considerate... cuz, honestly i didn't like how it felt to be startled like that. maybe i'm just still too newbie i guess...