Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

FZ6RJIM

I can't make a monday ride because I have to work 12-9pm.. Retail man.. It's great Job security but the schedule sucks.. This Sunday I actually have plans. Then I can't make the 12th.. After that, I haven't seen the schedule yet so I don't know when I'm off next. I will have to get with you guys about the pa ride.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
T

TEACH1212

Would like to meet up.

Trying to find time to meet up.TEACH1212

FZ6RJIM

Are there any PA experts other than me?
I know a most of the area of Hershey but haven't really explored more of it with s bike point of view... I know there is some awesome ridding up thought perry county. A lot if country roads that are black topped and always nice scenery. Maybe ride up tower city way.. I no that's a long ride for most..

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

jay

Hey Chad, did you ever hear anything from Funkmaxtor? Just trying to see how many people are going.

Jay, if you check this PM me, maybe we can meet up somewhere and ride in since we're both in MD.

PM sent..
do we have a final date for this ride... theses days everyone needs a headsup:rolleyes: work or wifey.. is PA ride on the cards!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

I know a most of the area of Hershey but haven't really explored more of it with s bike point of view... I know there is some awesome ridding up thought perry county. A lot if country roads that are black topped and always nice scenery. Maybe ride up tower city way.. I no that's a long ride for most..
Just an update. I am still going for the ride on the 12th. As for a PA ride. I live right on PA 125. Which is a great motorcycle road. If people are interested in doing a PA ride I have a series of good roads from Lebanon, PA up to Shamokin, PA. We can also detour over to Centralia, PA if people are interested in seeing that.

Start considering dates if you are interested.