Selling Two Brothers full race exhaust and Juice Box pro for FZ6R

Nick89

The guy buying the exhaust and fuel controller cancelled, I'm putting them back up for sale as of 04/07/2012.

So I have a Two Brothers Racing full exhaust system(Stainless steel headers - Aluminum canister) and a Two Brothers Juice Box Pro loaded with Marthy's PCV Maps.

I have an unopened/never used DDM Tuning HID headlight kit (8000K)

Pics of Exhaust : Photo Album - Imgur Sold

Pics of Fuel controller : Photo Album - Imgur Sold

Pics of HID headlight kit : Photo Album - Imgur 30$

Price cut/

Last edited:

Nick89

works ok with my xj6s? i got an 02 sensor...

thanks
My FZ6R did not have any O2 sensors connected to the exhaust when I took off the stock system.

There is no place to put the O2 sensor on the TBR full system unfortunately. It would most likely fit on your bike but I don't know what to do about that O2 sensor.

SeggyGuy

Sweet deal, wish I could afford it haven't even picked mine up from the dealership yet. Counting down the days till I get it, cant wait.

2416ryan

Just to confirm, for the Juice Box Pro and Two Bros Exhaust, does it come with all the original parts + in working condition? Thanks.

Nick89

Just to confirm, for the Juice Box Pro and Two Bros Exhaust, does it come with all the original parts + in working condition? Thanks.
Both of them come with all original parts. The Juice box still has its instructions with it. I don't think I have the instructions for the exhaust but you can get them from the two brothers website HERE.

bobby bo bonsin

What are you asking for the exhaust and juice box together?

CrazyCawi

how much for the juicebox pro

bobby bo bonsin

So is the exhaust and juice box still for sale?if so prices?