seattle dangerous?

BKP

Downtown crime shocks New Yorker | Local News | The Seattle Times.

new yorkers perspective on seattle. Kind of pissed me off but I cant imagine how new york would feel safer or be cleaner... on another note hawaii is giving their homeless a free one way ticket to seattle and apparently seattle is accepting the homeless. WTF?
Sounds like Hawaii took a lesson from the Fidel Castro playbook on getting rid of your undesirables... Seattle's the new Miami...

latony007

hawaii

I have seen homeless people in Hawaii. They had kind of an encampment on the west side beach of Oahu. As im sitting there looking at them in the perfect 80 degree weather in December the thought occurred to me. This really doesn't look half bad, if your going to be homeless this is the place to do it. Never cold and plenty of fish around. Seattle on the other hand would suck, rains about 300 days a year and is brrrrrrr :)

abyss1406

Seattle full of homeless people?! thats ludicris..... ok so its not, but think about this way. how many homeless people do you see in bothell, vancouver, everret, lake stevens, marysville, shoreline etc... not many. hell man, they probably pitch a tent in the olympic MT range and call it a day.

latony007

2nd choice

Hey Abyss San Diego would be my second choice for being homeless so you better watch out lol. JT Bakersfield I don't think would make the list, neither would my town just outside L.A., too hot in the summer.

abyss1406

you know alot people say that SD, has alot of homeless. but guess what? I still dont see them

latony007

sd

I love SD. Anyone who hasn't been there really needs to go. I really don't recall a lot of homeless down their either. Just that creepy Mayor LOL

xleeb0y13x

you know alot people say that SD, has alot of homeless. but guess what? I still dont see them
Depends on where you look. Lived there for a long time and my pops was homeless there. Outskirts of downtown is big on the homeless.

Sent while running with scissors.

linkgt

Downtown crime shocks New Yorker | Local News | The Seattle Times.

new yorkers perspective on seattle. Kind of pissed me off but I cant imagine how new york would feel safer or be cleaner... on another note hawaii is giving their homeless a free one way ticket to seattle and apparently seattle is accepting the homeless. WTF?

Believe or not, NY has done a good job "cleaning up" the bums. I've been to Austin TX, DC, Miami, Baltimore and they all have a significantly higher amount of homeless people walking around.

abyss1406

yeah, Market street and Logan heights and pacific highway, sure ill give you that. But the rest of SD those guys are like non existent.

latony007

sd

hey abyss just thought of you when on one screen I was reading posts and on the other I was reading about some big thing Kawasaki is doing in the gas lamp this weekend. Though you might be interested, check Kawasaki.com

crobih

Yeah hawaii is a great place for being a bum, seattle not so much.

crobih

??? My .45 cist me 600$ and my ammo is 50 rounds for 25 $. If u are a bum and actively commiting a crime to feed your drug problem. I will gladly put u out of misery. Just cuz u are homeless is no excuse to commit crime.

Nmexico

I have been to Seattle often, its a closed in feel to me. Water everywhere so traffic is backed up with everyone going around this water or that. The mood of the city is often morbid with the constant grey clouds. For the price of life there ( homes) its just not worth it to me unless you are tied in with job or family.