Seat

RyanChristenson

For those of you that have gotten a seat mod from Eddie at dirt road custom?, how much more comfortable is it? I'm thinking about sending there but am more interested in the add d comfort vs the appearance. Did you get the standard or "big guy" pad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

For those of you that have gotten a seat mod from Eddie at dirt road custom?, how much more comfortable is it? I'm thinking about sending there but am more interested in the add d comfort vs the appearance. Did you get the standard or "big guy" pad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not give a crap about the looks i just could not stand the stock seat for more than 30 mins before uncomfortable and about an hour before i was in pain lol. Now i can go waay longer and i think it looks better., i recomend doing both front and back with the foam mod so they match. Im not sure what you mean by big guy pad when i did it the options were recover or re-pad the whole thing then recover. He changes the shape of the rear of the seat a bit and that makes a big difference. Also allows you to sit back on the seat a bit more to avoid the ball crunching effect. If you saw the review you can see the difference.