Se mi bikers

shocker35

Ok I have had enough with the dealership I went to. It is Motor city powersports in west bloomfield,MI. I wish i never bought the bike from them. the buying experiece was just awful. I picked up the pick and it was dirty and was also on the showroom floor where they told me they had to stop people from playing with it since they decided it was a good idea to leave the key in the ignition. Also they never took care of sending my insurance info to the finance CU even though i offered to do it myself and they insisted they do it themselves. I went to drop off the insurance info and it took them 45 mins for them to find someone willing to take the info. I hope no one ever spends a dime in this place ever again. They are more of a hassle then they are worth. Please heed this warning or accept the hassle. Also when i was picking up the bike the salesman that was going over the bike with me saw some dude pull up in a band new porsche and all of a sudden walked away mid sentence to help the guy.